Totem Bracelet - Khond Tool
Totem bracelets are made from natural semi-precious gemstones and wood beads and embellished with charms of spiritual significance.
Layer them to create your own message, energy and look. Serene, simple and beautiful, Totem bracelets become an extension of you and your aura.
Totem: Indian Khond Tool Pendant
Gemstones: Amazonite, Banded Agate
Bead Size: 8mm
Bracelet Size: Small
Amazonite is a strong stone for communication and enhances intuition, psychic powers, creativity, intellect, and psychic ability. It can assist in lessening stress and self-defeating behaviors by calming and building self-esteem.
Banded Agate is a healing stone for body, mind and spirit. Emotionally, it gives courage, emotional strength, self-confidence, and dispels fears. It assists with acceptance of all things.
Sandalwood is a fragrant and increasingly rare wood that has long been prized for ceremonial use. Considered auspicious, sandalwood brings its gentle powerful aroma to practice – and as such, reminds us that we are sensory beings. Its calming effect can make meditation practice satisfying at many levels.
Khond Tool: The Khonds (or Kondha/Kandha) are a tribal community in India. Traditionally they were hunter gatherers, but now they are divided into hill dwelling and plain dwelling communities. They originally practiced a fusion of spiritual beliefs; combining totemism, animism, ancestor worship, shamanism and nature worship, but increasingly aspects of Hinduism and Christianity are incorporated in their beliefs. The tool shape of this pendaant symbolizes a traditional tool from the Khond tribe of India. It represents prosperity and abundance.
Note: Our jewelry and mist products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any ailment or disease. Any results are the sole responsibility of the user.
Pranachic bracelets* normally come in three sizes: S, M, L, which measure approximately:
- Small (S): 6 - 6.25 inches (15-15.5cm) around
- Medium (M): 6.5 - 6.75 inches (16.5-17cm) around
- Large (L): 7 - 7.25 (17.5-18cm) inches around
These are internal measurements - as best as we can measure them. Measure your wrist at the area you wear your bracelet. This should correspond approximately to one of these.
When choosing a size, keep in mind:
- If you want to layer, go a size up - as the bracelets will not all be on the smallest part of your wrist, and you will want them to 'sit' on each other.
- Don't size too small, as it is uncomfortable wearing a bracelet that binds at the wrist - which moves and flexes a lot during the day.
* Pratinus Bracelet Malas are the exception - as they have fit all sizes, with their swivel clasp closures.