Warranty, Returns and Repair Policy
- Pranachic offers a 30-day End-User Limited Warranty. Our 30-day End-User Limited Warranty covers only manufacturing defects, which excludes malfunction or deterioration resulting from accidents, misuse or negligence.
- Our Limited Warranty covers our mists and all of our jewelry pieces, except for those strung on elastic. In addition, this Limited Warranty does not include the discoloration of metals, including the wearing-off of gold plating, as this is commonly caused by a chemical reaction uniquely individual to the wearer.
- Pranachic items which are not subject to return or refund include: gift cards, downloadable software items and any items purchase on SALE. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. We cannot offer exchanges on products that are not defective or damaged.
- If you have purchased an item within the last 30-days and wish to make an enquiry about the Warranty Process please email email@example.com
Note: Our jewelry and mist products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any ailment or disease. Any results are the sole responsibility of the user.
Pranachic Returns Policy:
Pranachic has a Returns Policy of 30 days on items that have been unworn and/or unused. If your product has been worn or used, or if 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
In addition, some Pranachic items are non-returnable/refundable. These include:
- Sale items
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
Requesting a return:
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Contact us immediately via firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly explain why you are requiring a return, providing all necessary detail. We will work with you to organize the best way to return the item. Please return your item through a reputable postal service. Choose a prepaid, insured (if a larger value), traceable service and mail your package to the address that we will give you in our email correspondence.
Exchanges (if applicable)
NOTE: We only replace/exchange items if they are defective or damaged. We do not offer exchanges due to choice changes. Please go to our Warranty page for instructions.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain number of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again, then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and inform them about your return.
NOTE: Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
For Mala Repairs only:
- As we are dealing with sacred spiritual objects, a personal bond is created between the wearer and the sacred piece. If treated with respect, these pieces can last a long time.
- However, some pieces may break (although this is uncommon). If this happens, many believe that a ‘break’ signifies that the piece has served its purpose and the intention work is complete - which is a positive result. For this reason, each case needs to be dealt with individually and specifically.
- For the reasons explained above, for products that fall outside of the above 30-day End-User Limited Warranty we will look at the circumstances on a case by case basis. In all cases, any discussions exclude shipping costs - which will be born by the customer.
- Please contact us to discuss requested repairs. Once a decision has been made on a repair, the customer complete and return by email a Repair Request Form to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to shipping their piece.
- The customer will ship, at their own cost the product for repair to the below address along with an enclosed, printed and completed Repair Request Form. We will provide you the best address for shipping the item to at the time agreement has been reached on the repair.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for repair and shipping.
- Pranachic is not responsible for any items lost in the return shipping or repair process.