Gemstone bead bracelets are striking bracelets that are as easy to wear as they are beautiful. Enjoy working with the energy of the gemstones or just enjoy how pretty they are.
They are made with semi-precious gemstone beads and strung on strong elastic cord.
Layer them for a beautiful personal look!
This Om-Power bracelet is made with Black Agate and Carnelian gemstone beads and embellished with a silvertone Om charm.
Stones: Black Agate, Carnelian
Bead size: 8mm
Intention : Empowerment
Black Agate gives courage, emotional strength, self-confidence, and dispels fears. It is a protective stone that grounds emotions and assists with acceptance of all things.
Carnelian is a power stone that stimulates ambition and drive. It aids in making clearer decisions and manifesting what you require to move onto your desired path forward in life. It focuses motivation and aids you to clarify your goals, so you can find your best direction in life. A stone of action, it gives courage enhances vitality and will, and provides the higher energy needed when approaching new projects and dreams.
Om : The Om 'symbol' is the Sanskrit letters for the sacred sound Ahm. Om is believed by the Hindu religion to be the sound of creation and life - the vibration of the Universe. It symbolizes the infinite and the shapes that compose it symbolize the states of human consciousness. Wearing an Om is said to bring harmony, peace and eternal bliss.
Note: Our jewelry and mist products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any ailment or disease. Any results are the sole responsibility of the user.
Pranachic bracelets* come in three sizes: S, M, L, which measure approximately:
- Small (S): 6 - 6.25 inches (15-15.5cm) around
- Medium (M): 6.5 - 6.75 inches (16.5-17cm) around
- Large (L): 7 - 7.25 (17.5-18cm) inches around
These are internal measurements - as best as we can measure them. Measure your wrist at the area you wear your bracelet. This should correspond approximately to one of these.
When choosing a size, keep in mind:
- The bracelet must stretch over your hand - stressing an elastic too far will mean it will break.
- If you want to layer, go a size up - as the bracelets will not all be on the smallest part of your wrist, and you will want them to 'sit' on each other.
- Don't size too small, as it is uncomfortable wearing a bracelet that binds at the wrist - which moves and flexes a lot during the day.
* Pratinus Bracelet Malas are the exception - as they have fit all sizes, with their swivel clasp closures.