Soul's Flight - Labradorite, White Jade & Angelite bracelet
Gemstone bead bracelets are striking bracelets that are as easy to wear as they are beautiful. Enjoy working with the energy of the gemstones or just enjoy how pretty they are.
They are made with semi-precious gemstone beads and strung on strong elastic cord.
Layer them for a beautiful personal look!
This Soul's Flight bracelet is a single length made with Labradorite, Angelite and White Jade beads.
Stones: Labradorite, Angelite, White Jade
Bead size: 8mm
Bracelet Size: Small - Medium
Labradorite is excellent at strengthening intuition and promoting psychic abilities and at revealing the truth behind illusions and strengthening your faith in yourself and your trust in the Universe.
White Jade is the ultimate "Dream Stone," revered for its ability to encourage access to the spiritual world, encourage creativity, and to dream-solve, so that you can become who you really are. White Jade is a symbol of serenity and purity. It signifies wisdom gathered in tranquility. It aids emotional release, and encourages you to allow the best results to reveal themselves.
Angelite is a stone of higher consciousness - it raises conscious awareness and facilitates contact with angels and spirit guides and enable you to connect with your higher self. It enhances telepathic communication and facilitates astral travel and spirit journeys. (Note: DO NOT wear Angelite bathing or swimming, as it will soften and convert into Gypsum).
Note: Our jewelry and mist products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any ailment or disease. Any results are the sole responsibility of the user.
Pranachic bracelets* come in three sizes: S, M, L, which measure approximately:
- Small (S): 6 - 6.25 inches (15-15.5cm) around
- Medium (M): 6.5 - 6.75 inches (16.5-17cm) around
- Large (L): 7 - 7.25 (17.5-18cm) inches around
These are internal measurements - as best as we can measure them. Measure your wrist at the area you wear your bracelet. This should correspond approximately to one of these.
When choosing a size, keep in mind:
- The bracelet must stretch over your hand - stressing an elastic too far will mean it will break.
- If you want to layer, go a size up - as the bracelets will not all be on the smallest part of your wrist, and you will want them to 'sit' on each other.
- Don't size too small, as it is uncomfortable wearing a bracelet that binds at the wrist - which moves and flexes a lot during the day.
* Pratinus Bracelet Malas are the exception - as they have fit all sizes, with their swivel clasp closures.