Shining Lotus - Amethyst & Silver Bracelet
This product is sold out
Gemstone bead bracelets are striking bracelets that are as easy to wear as they are beautiful. Enjoy working with the energy of the gemstones or just enjoy how pretty they are.
They are made with semi-precious gemstone beads and strung on strong elastic cord.
Layer them for a beautiful personal look!
This Shining Lotus bracelet is made with Amethyst beads and a sterling silver Lotus.
Bead size: 8mm
Charm: Lotus (925 Sterling Silver)
Bracelet Size: Small-Medium
Intention: Spiritual Growth
Amethyst assists in increasing your psychic abilities and enhancing your intuition. Amethyst is an excellent stone for meditation and for opening the third eye. It increases your ability to open yourself to new ideas and help open the channels to your higher self, making it an ideal stone for those seeking spiritual growth.
Lotus: Just as the exquisite lotus grows from the muddy pond, wearing the lotus symbolizes that our spiritual beauty can blossom amidst our sometimes 'muddy' everyday lives. The blooming lotus symbolizes your spiritual path and the purification of mind, body and speech. It also symbolizes beauty, life, and new beginnings.
Note: Our jewelry and mist products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any ailment or disease. Any results are the sole responsibility of the user.
Pranachic bracelets* come in three sizes: S, M, L, which measure approximately:
- Small (S): 6 - 6.25 inches (15-15.5cm) around
- Medium (M): 6.5 - 6.75 inches (16.5-17cm) around
- Large (L): 7 - 7.25 (17.5-18cm) inches around
These are internal measurements - as best as we can measure them. Measure your wrist at the area you wear your bracelet. This should correspond approximately to one of these.
When choosing a size, keep in mind:
- The bracelet must stretch over your hand - stressing an elastic too far will mean it will break.
- If you want to layer, go a size up - as the bracelets will not all be on the smallest part of your wrist, and you will want them to 'sit' on each other.
- Don't size too small, as it is uncomfortable wearing a bracelet that binds at the wrist - which moves and flexes a lot during the day.
Remember - if you don't see your size presented here -
We can make it for you!
Just contact us via the link at Custom Orders
* Pratinus Bracelet Malas are the exception - as they have fit all sizes, with their swivel clasp closures.