Rosary bracelets are beautiful natural wood bead bracelets embellished with Christian medals and charms. Light, mid and dark wooden beads and a variety of different crosses and saints medals mean you can stack them anyway you please to create a highly personal statement.
This Peaceful Saint bracelet features Mid Brown wood beads and a St Benedict charm.
Beads: Mid Brown Wood
Charm: St Benedict replica Jubilee Medal of 1880
Bracelet Size: Medium-Large
Pranachic bracelets* come in three sizes: S, M, L, which measure approximately:
- Small (S): 6 - 6.25 inches (15-15.5cm) around
- Medium (M): 6.5 - 6.75 inches (16.5-17cm) around
- Large (L): 7 - 7.25 (17.5-18cm) inches around
These are internal measurements - as best as we can measure them. Measure your wrist at the area you wear your bracelet. This should correspond approximately to one of these.
When choosing a size, keep in mind:
- The bracelet must stretch over your hand - stressing an elastic too far will mean it will break.
- If you want to layer, go a size up - as the bracelets will not all be on the smallest part of your wrist, and you will want them to 'sit' on each other.
- Don't size too small, as it is uncomfortable wearing a bracelet that binds at the wrist - which moves and flexes a lot during the day.
* Pratinus Bracelet Malas are the exception - as they have fit all sizes, with their swivel clasp closures.