Find My Soulmate Stack (L)
This product is sold out
'TRUE Power' bracelets are three stackable bracelets that we have created especially to energetically work together to empower you in following your dreams. Made of gemstone and wood beads, strung on elastic cord and embellished with a charm - their energies combine to bring you closer to your heart's desire.
This Find My Soulmate stack combines the power of Rose Quartz to open your heart, remove fear and encourage trust, with Labradorite that reveals truth and encourages trust in the Universe and Rutilated Quartz that gets energy moving and attracts love.
Together they will energize and empower you to open your heart, trust the Universe and create the vibration of love and abundance that will attract someone special to you.
Description: Three bracelets
Gemstones: Rose Quartz, Labradorite, Rutilated Quartz
Other Beads: Wood
Bead Size: 8mm
Bracelet Size: Large
Rose Quartz is the stone of universal and unconditional love. It restores trust and harmony in relationships and purifies and opens the heart at all levels, making greater love, self-love, friendship, and healing possible. Its loving nurturing energy takes away fears, resentment and anger and gently replaces them with a feeling of higher self-esteem and confidence.
Labradorite is excellent at strengthening intuition and promoting psychic abilities and at revealing the truth behind illusions and strengthening your faith in yourself and your trust in the Universe.
Rutilated Quartz is an energizing stone that gets energy moving on all levels. It is especially good with unblocking chakras. It can assist with mental focus and help attract love and stabilize relationships.
Sun is a symbol of power, growth, health, passion and the cycle of life.It is also thought to represent the higher self - the divine in each of us.
Note: Our jewelry and mist products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any ailment or disease. Any results are the sole responsibility of the user.
Pranachic bracelets* come in three sizes: S, M, L, which measure approximately:
- Small (S): 6 - 6.25 inches (15-15.5cm) around
- Medium (M): 6.5 - 6.75 inches (16.5-17cm) around
- Large (L): 7 - 7.25 (17.5-18cm) inches around
These are internal measurements - as best as we can measure them. Measure your wrist at the area you wear your bracelet. This should correspond approximately to one of these.
When choosing a size, keep in mind:
- The bracelet must stretch over your hand - stressing an elastic too far will mean it will break.
- If you want to layer, go a size up - as the bracelets will not all be on the smallest part of your wrist, and you will want them to 'sit' on each other.
- Don't size too small, as it is uncomfortable wearing a bracelet that binds at the wrist - which moves and flexes a lot during the day.
* Pratinus Bracelet Malas are the exception - as they have fit all sizes, with their swivel clasp closures.