Long Skinny Tee with Storm Wash, Lizard and Electric Spiral Tie Dyes
Hard Tail's classic Long Sleeve Tee!
- Made from super soft Supima Cotton - the highest quality cotton made in the USA
- Wide crew neck
- Fitted exaggerated length body and sleeves - great for ruching!
- Finished in a raw (unstitched) edge at neckline, sleeves and hem
- Dyes are all hand done - every one is unique
- Dyes: EDS3: (Electric Double Spiral 3 Dye with a stylized spiral in blues, greens and bright yellows), STW1: (Storm Wash 1 - Stylized Lizard Dye through olives, greens, greys and dark purple on cream), RBL1: (Assymetric Rainbow Lizard dye with Deep Aqua on one side and Lizard dye on the other), TRL4 (Triple Lizard 4 Dye with a Taupe background and a Lizard dye of Creams, Blues and Buttery Yellows), SUN1: (Sunburst 1: A radiating dye of black on white)
- Sizes: S, M, L
- 90% Supima Cotton / 10% Lycra
- Hand or Machine Wash
- Use Cold Water Only
- Use Mild Detergent
- No Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Made in the USA
This is the original long sleeve Hard Tail Tee. Made of top quality Supima - the highest quality cotton made in the US - it is super soft and super breathable and strong. It is a slim fitted cut - with a wide scoop neck and long exaggerated sleeves. It is extra long in length, making it a great base layer or meaning that you can ruche it to soften the line. For some, it will be long enough to wear like a dress, for a summer cover up or sexy look over shorts. It runs small to exact in size - so size up if you want a looser fit. The tie dyes make it extra special - as each is hand done and every one is unique. This will definitely be your favorite long sleeve Tee!
This style looks great:
- On its own as a great Tee to wear for everyday
- Size up if you want it looser or to wear as the top layer over tanks, camis or sports bras
Hard Tail Size Guide:
In US sizes and inches: