Attuned Diamonds bracelet
Herkimer Diamond bracelets are striking bracelets that are as easy to wear as they are beautiful. They are made from Herkimer diamonds* and crystals and strung on invisible elastic cord.
This Attuned Diamonds bracelet is a made with large Herkimer diamonds.
Stones: Herkimer Diamonds
Bead size: 10-15mm x 10mm
Bracelet Size: Small-Medium
* The Herkimer Diamonds used in these pieces are Chinese Herkimer diamonds
Herkimer Quartz 'Diamonds' are the most powerful of all the Quartz crystals. They are doubly terminated - meaning that they are faceted at each end - and that they have the ability to not only transmit their own energies, but to receive spiritual energy and to amplify and focus it with intention. They are the amplifiers of spiritual energy and the conductors of Life Force energy itself.
They are unusually clear and transparent with a brilliant sparkle and are said to manifest pure, high energy, solid light - the brightest crystal light.
Called an 'attunement' stone, Herkimer Diamonds are used for attuning one's self to another person, group of people, or environment. Due to their high vibrational energy, they are exceptional healing crystals and excellent for use in meditation work, dream and vision work, and to foster psychic and clairvoyant abilities.
Herkimer Diamond gains its name from the county in the US, which is the principal place it is found - but the stones are found in other locales. The diamonds can vary in appearance - from exceptionally clear and colorless, to containing rainbow inclusions, air bubbles, or black carbon deposits. The Herkimer Diamonds used in these pieces are sourced from China.
Note: Our jewelry and mist products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any ailment or disease. Any results are the sole responsibility of the user.
Pranachic bracelets* come in three sizes: S, M, L, which measure approximately:
- Small (S): 6 - 6.25 inches (15-15.5cm) around
- Medium (M): 6.5 - 6.75 inches (16.5-17cm) around
- Large (L): 7 - 7.25 (17.5-18cm) inches around
These are internal measurements - as best as we can measure them. Measure your wrist at the area you wear your bracelet. This should correspond approximately to one of these.
When choosing a size, keep in mind:
- The bracelet must stretch over your hand - stressing an elastic too far will mean it will break.
- If you want to layer, go a size up - as the bracelets will not all be on the smallest part of your wrist, and you will want them to 'sit' on each other.
- Don't size too small, as it is uncomfortable wearing a bracelet that binds at the wrist - which moves and flexes a lot during the day.
* Pratinus Bracelet Malas are the exception - as they have fit all sizes, with their swivel clasp closures.