Heart Radiance - Moss Agate bracelet
Gemstone bead bracelets are striking bracelets that are as easy to wear as they are beautiful. Enjoy working with the energy of the gemstones or just enjoy how pretty they are.
They are made with semi-precious gemstone beads and strung on strong elastic cord.
Layer them for a beautiful personal look!
This Heart Radiance bracelet is a made with Moss Agate beads to vibrate with the frequency of Anahata, the Heart Chakra. It can help support you in activating and balancing your 4th Chakra to create a life filled with boundless love.
Anahata - the Heart Chakra is your fourth chakra - and the vital bridge between your three lower physical chakras and your three upper spiritual chakras. It is called Anahata (meaning unhurt or unstruck) as it symbolizes the purity of the sound of the celestial realm - of two forces that have never touched. The heart is the mediator between body and spirit and the center and is responsibile for enabling you to give and receive love with compassionate energy and joy. This allows you to move through life with an open heart and better connect with the divine within you. The lesson of the Heart Chakra is to learn to love Unconditionally - and it is brought out of alignment by Disconnection.
Stones: Moss Agate
Bead size: 8mm
Bracelet Size: Medium
Intention: Love - Heart Chakra Work
Moss Agate is a stone of new beginnings. It refreshes the soul and enables you to see beauty in all you behold. It attracts abundance and improves self-esteem. Moss Agate develops strength and the ability to get along with others. It inspires new ideals after periods of stagnation. Moss Agate balances the emotions, releasing fear and stress. It encourages trust and hope.
Note: Our jewelry and mist products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any ailment or disease. Any results are the sole responsibility of the user.
Pranachic bracelets* come in three sizes: S, M, L, which measure approximately:
- Small (S): 6 - 6.25 inches (15-15.5cm) around
- Medium (M): 6.5 - 6.75 inches (16.5-17cm) around
- Large (L): 7 - 7.25 (17.5-18cm) inches around
These are internal measurements - as best as we can measure them. Measure your wrist at the area you wear your bracelet. This should correspond approximately to one of these.
When choosing a size, keep in mind:
- The bracelet must stretch over your hand - stressing an elastic too far will mean it will break.
- If you want to layer, go a size up - as the bracelets will not all be on the smallest part of your wrist, and you will want them to 'sit' on each other.
- Don't size too small, as it is uncomfortable wearing a bracelet that binds at the wrist - which moves and flexes a lot during the day.
* Pratinus Bracelet Malas are the exception - as they have fit all sizes, with their swivel clasp closures.