Harmony - Tigers Eye bracelet
Gemstone bead bracelets are striking bracelets that are as easy to wear as they are beautiful. Enjoy working with the energy of the gemstones or just enjoy how pretty they are.
They are made with semi-precious gemstone beads and strung on strong elastic cord.
Layer them for a beautiful personal look!
This Harmony bracelet is a made with Golden, Red and Blue Tigers Eye beads.
Stones: Golden Tigers Eye, Red Tigers Eye, Blue Tigers Eye
Bead size: 8mm
Bracelet Size: Small
Tigers Eye has the power to focus the mind, promoting mental clarity, assisting us to resolve problems objectively and unclouded by emotions. Balancing yin-yang and energizing the emotional body, Tiger Eye stabilizes mood swings, imbues us with willpower, purpose, courage and self-confidence, and releases tension. It especially provides balance, clarity and strength in times of doubt during critical phases of life.
Golden Tiger Eye is a powerful Solar Plexus Chakra stone, helping to manifest ideas into reality and giving courage in times of change.
Red Tigers Eye is stimulating, overcoming lethargy, increasing metabolism and providing motivation.
Blue Tiger Eye is calming and releases stress.
Note: Our jewelry and mist products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any ailment or disease. Any results are the sole responsibility of the user.
Pranachic bracelets* come in three sizes: S, M, L, which measure approximately:
- Small (S): 6 - 6.25 inches (15-15.5cm) around
- Medium (M): 6.5 - 6.75 inches (16.5-17cm) around
- Large (L): 7 - 7.25 (17.5-18cm) inches around
These are internal measurements - as best as we can measure them. Measure your wrist at the area you wear your bracelet. This should correspond approximately to one of these.
When choosing a size, keep in mind:
- The bracelet must stretch over your hand - stressing an elastic too far will mean it will break.
- If you want to layer, go a size up - as the bracelets will not all be on the smallest part of your wrist, and you will want them to 'sit' on each other.
- Don't size too small, as it is uncomfortable wearing a bracelet that binds at the wrist - which moves and flexes a lot during the day.
* Pratinus Bracelet Malas are the exception - as they have fit all sizes, with their swivel clasp closures.