Strong Buddha Bracelet
Gemstone bead bracelets are striking bracelets that are as easy to wear as they are beautiful. Enjoy working with the energy of the gemstones or just enjoy how pretty they are.
They are made with semi-precious gemstone beads and strung on strong elastic cord.
Layer them for a beautiful personal look!
This Strong Buddha bracelet is a single length made with Snowflake Obsidian gemstone beads and Lava stone beads and embellished silvertone Buddha head charms.
Stones: Snowflake Obsidian
Other Beads: Lava stone
Bead size: 8mm
Bracelet Size: Small
Snowflake Obsidian brings about a balance to body, mind and spirit. It teaches you to value mistakes as well as successes. It helps to keep centered and focused when any type of chaotic situation presents itself. Snowflake Obsidian can remove negativity from a space or person with ease.
Lava stone is a grounding stone that strengthens our connection to Mother Earth. It gives strength and courage, encouraging stability through times of change. Lava stone brings guidance and understanding in situations that challenge us and helps us to recover more quickly.
Buddha : A depiction of Buddha serves as a reminder to be more Buddha-like in all our daily activities; wise, compassionate and seekers of spiritual truth and enlightenment. It can be a visual talisman to encourage us to be more patient, mindful and peaceful.
Note: Our jewelry and mist products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any ailment or disease. Any results are the sole responsibility of the user.
Pranachic bracelets* come in three sizes: S, M, L, which measure approximately:
- Small (S): 6 - 6.25 inches (15-15.5cm) around
- Medium (M): 6.5 - 6.75 inches (16.5-17cm) around
- Large (L): 7 - 7.25 (17.5-18cm) inches around
These are internal measurements - as best as we can measure them. Measure your wrist at the area you wear your bracelet. This should correspond approximately to one of these.
When choosing a size, keep in mind:
- The bracelet must stretch over your hand - stressing an elastic too far will mean it will break.
- If you want to layer, go a size up - as the bracelets will not all be on the smallest part of your wrist, and you will want them to 'sit' on each other.
- Don't size too small, as it is uncomfortable wearing a bracelet that binds at the wrist - which moves and flexes a lot during the day.
* Pratinus Bracelet Malas are the exception - as they have fit all sizes, with their swivel clasp closures.