VALENCIA Reed Diffuser
Bring atmosphere to any room with our Valencia reed diffuser...
Set up this diffuser and let the aromas of wild orange, black cocoa & vintage suede transport you to the Spanish port of Valencia. Close your eyes and find yourself watching the sunset from an old taberna as you let the warm heady fragrance of Valencia envelop you and fill the room.
Key fragrance notes: wild orange, black cocoa & vintage suede
The elegant black glass jar makes it the perfect gift for someone special or a luxurious addition to your home.
Introducing the Pranachic Wanderer Collection:
Wander the globe and experience the exotic aromas and enticing scents of some of the world’s most beautiful destinations with the Pranachic Wanderer Collection of candles and diffusers.
Place a diffuser in your space and find yourself in a jazz club in La Habana, on a houseboat in Kashmir, in a spice market in Marrakesh, under the cherry blossoms in Kyoto, or on a hillside in Tuscany ...
Each scent is unique, layered and evocative. Each aroma is filled with the sensual delights of flowers, fruits, herbs and woods.
Every diffuser is handmade with quality fragrance oils blended together like fine perfume to give the richness and complexity of top, middle and base notes.
The elegant black jar makes them the perfect gift for someone special or a luxurious addition to your home environment.
Wander the globe and enjoy the whole range :
La HABANA - bergamot , tobacco leaf & leather
MARRAKESH - rose petals, cinnamon bark & cedarwood
GIVERNY - french pear, waterlily, & tonka bean
KASHMIR - cardamom, white rose & saffron
SAVANNAH - magnolia, pink peony & oakmoss
VALENCIA - wild orange, black cocoa & vintage suede
CHELSEA - tuberose, lilac & hyacinth
TUSCANY - lemon, basil & mediterranian cypress
MADAGASCAR - vanilla bean, white gardenia & sandalwood
SOFIA - white musk, peach nectar & bulgarian rose
TAHOE - black spruce, juniper berry & fir balsam
- Jar Measurements: 67mm tall (jar), 87mm tall (inc collar)
- Fill Weight: 150ml
- Ingredients: Diffuser base, Fragrance oils, Reed sticks
- Unplug the glass jar
- Insert the reed sticks into the jar to absorb the oils
- Flip the sticks so that the 'dry side' is now in the jar and the saturated side in the air
- Let the reed diffuser scent your space
- For best results, turn your reeds every week or so to maintain optimal scent throw
- CAUTION: The diffuser base is a solvent and so should be handled with care
- Keep away from fire and out of reach of children & pets
- For external use only - do not swallow
- Avoid handling if pregnant
- Be cautious of reed diffuser oil spilling or leaking on furniture, paintwork and varnished surfaces - as contact could ruin certain finishes