Gaiam Performance Essential Support Mat 4.5mm
Gaiam’s Essential Support yoga mat is ideal for those new to yoga and performs best in restorative to slower paced practises. The 4.5mm thickness provides a little extra cushioning combined with a ridged, light-tac surface giving the safety you need to enhance and maintain proper alignment. The Essential Support mat is also latex free and free of six harmful phthalates.
Measurements: 68"L x 24"W (172cmL x 61cmW)
Colour: Colbalt Blue with Mint Mandala print
- Best for restorative to slow paced practices
- Ideal for beginner level yogis
- Light-tac Ridged Profile Improves Grip
- Lightweight and Easy to Carry
- Latex Free And Free of The Following Six Harmful Phthalates - DEHP, DBP, DNHP, BBP, DIDP and DINP
- Three Full Length Complementary Online Practises Provided
- Quality Guarantee for Peace of Mind
- Velcro closure mat carry sling included
Materials: Lightweight PVC
Care Instructions: Yoga mats release a very strong but harmless odor when first unwrapped. Please unroll and air out your mat for 2-3 days before use. Spot clean with Pranachic Mat Cleaner and a damp cloth. Air dry flat. The mat may fade and become brittle and unusable if exposed to the sun for extended periods of time. We recommend storing your mat in a mat bag when not in use.