Find My Voice Stack
This product is sold out
'TRUE Power' bracelets are two stackable bracelets that we have created especially to energetically work together to empower you in following your dreams. Made of gemstone and wood beads, strung on elastic cord and embellished with a charm - their energies combine to bring you closer to your heart's desire.
This Find My Voice stack combines the energy of Chrysocolla to fuel expression, remove fear and encourage compassion, with Amazonite that enhances intuition and builds self-esteem.
Together they will energize and empower you to find your own voice, trust the Universe and be confident that your unique self is amazing and unstoppable.
Description: Two bracelets
Gemstones: Chrysocolla, Amazonite
Other Beads: Wood
Bead Size: 8mm
Bracelet Size: Large
Chrysocolla at its very essence is devoted to expression. It emphasizes the power that our words and actions have on those around us, and encourages compassion and strengthening of character. Chrysocolla is powerful for teaching the value of both expression and the virtue of keeping silent.
Amazonite is a strong stone for communication and enhances intuition, psychic powers, creativity, intellect, and psychic ability. It can assist in lessening stress and self-defeating behaviors by calming and building self-esteem.
Sun is a symbol of power, growth, health, passion and the cycle of life.It is also thought to represent the higher self - the divine in each of us.
Note: Our jewelry and mist products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any ailment or disease. Any results are the sole responsibility of the user.
Pranachic bracelets* come in three sizes: S, M, L, which measure approximately:
- Small (S): 6 - 6.25 inches (15-15.5cm) around
- Medium (M): 6.5 - 6.75 inches (16.5-17cm) around
- Large (L): 7 - 7.25 (17.5-18cm) inches around
These are internal measurements - as best as we can measure them. Measure your wrist at the area you wear your bracelet. This should correspond approximately to one of these.
When choosing a size, keep in mind:
- The bracelet must stretch over your hand - stressing an elastic too far will mean it will break.
- If you want to layer, go a size up - as the bracelets will not all be on the smallest part of your wrist, and you will want them to 'sit' on each other.
- Don't size too small, as it is uncomfortable wearing a bracelet that binds at the wrist - which moves and flexes a lot during the day.
* Pratinus Bracelet Malas are the exception - as they have fit all sizes, with their swivel clasp closures.