Find My Path Stack
This product is sold out
'TRUE Power' bracelets are two stackable bracelets that we have created especially to energetically work together to empower you in following your dreams. Made of gemstone and wood beads, strung on elastic cord and embellished with a charm - their energies combine to bring you closer to your heart's desire.
This Find My Path stack combines the psychic energy of Amethyst to open your third eye, the home of your sixth sense and intuition, with Labradorite that has the power to reveal truth and encourage trust in the Universe.
Together they will energize and empower you to open yourself to the calling of your higher self and trust as you follow your spiritual path.
Description: Two bracelets
Gemstones: Amethyst, Labradorite
Other Beads: Wood
Bead Size: 8mm
Bracelet Size: Small
Amethyst assists in increasing your psychic abilities and enhancing your intuition. Amethyst is an excellent stone for meditation and for opening the third eye. It increases your ability to open yourself to new ideas and help open the channels to your higher self, making it an ideal stone for those seeking spiritual growth.
Labradorite is excellent at strengthening intuition and promoting psychic abilities and at revealing the truth behind illusions and strengthening your faith in yourself and your trust in the Universe.
Lotus: Just as the exquisite lotus grows from the muddy pond, wearing the lotus symbolizes that our spiritual beauty can blossom amidst our sometimes 'muddy' everyday lives. The blooming lotus symbolizes your spiritual path and the purification of mind, body and speech. It also symbolizes beauty, life, and new beginnings.
Note: Our jewelry and mist products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any ailment or disease. Any results are the sole responsibility of the user.
Pranachic bracelets* come in three sizes: S, M, L, which measure approximately:
- Small (S): 6 - 6.25 inches (15-15.5cm) around
- Medium (M): 6.5 - 6.75 inches (16.5-17cm) around
- Large (L): 7 - 7.25 (17.5-18cm) inches around
These are internal measurements - as best as we can measure them. Measure your wrist at the area you wear your bracelet. This should correspond approximately to one of these.
When choosing a size, keep in mind:
- The bracelet must stretch over your hand - stressing an elastic too far will mean it will break.
- If you want to layer, go a size up - as the bracelets will not all be on the smallest part of your wrist, and you will want them to 'sit' on each other.
- Don't size too small, as it is uncomfortable wearing a bracelet that binds at the wrist - which moves and flexes a lot during the day.
* Pratinus Bracelet Malas are the exception - as they have fit all sizes, with their swivel clasp closures.