Restorative Eye Pillow & Mist
The perfect gift for someone special - or yourself!
A Pranachic Restorative Eye Pillow and your choice of any Pranachic Yoga or Intention Mist - tied with a feather
Pranachic Restorative Eye Pillow
Relax more easily with the Pranachic Restorative Eye Pillow. This silk covered eye pillow is filled with organic flax seeds to naturally help relieve the tension and stress of the day. Use it for your meditation and pranyama practices as well as for relaxing and soothing benefits.
- Handcrafted in NZ from natural ingredients
- Silk covered eye pillow: two sided; Mauve and Black
- Filled with organic flax seeds (unscented)
Combine with ANY Mist from our Yoga or Intention Mist ranges
Receive it decorated with a glittered feather and tied with a bow
A beautiful indulgence...
For your mist choice, choose from:
Yoga Mists: Ananda, Anirveda, Dhyana, Jivana, Mahiya, Prana, Santosha, Sattva, Shanti, Shringara
Intention Mists: Abundance, Balance, Change, Clarity, Creativity, Empowerment, Forgiveness, Grounding, Healing, Inner Truth, Love, Manifestation, Peace, Protection, Self Discovery, Spiritual Growth, Strength, Transformation
Please clearly specify your choice in Supplier's Instructions at Checkout
- Dimensions: 19cm x 9.5cm (Approx 7 1/2" x 3 3/8")
- Eye Pillow cover: 100% silk
- Filling: Organic Flax seeds (unscented)
- Use at the end of yoga class, meditation or before bed
- Lie down and place over your brow and eyes. The pillow will form to your contours
- Relax and breathe deeply
- Flax seeds have a cooling effect and also provide gentle acupressure
- Light pressure on the eyes relaxes the nervous system, slowing the breathing and heart rate.
- Blocking out light allows the body to produce melatonin - a relaxing hormone
- Perfect for relaxing and unwinding
- Relieves anxiety and stress
- Calms your mind and spirit
- Induces sleep
- Place in a sealed plastic bag in the freezer for 1-2 hours
- Great for relieving headaches and as a pick-me-up when energies fade
- Surface clean only with a lightly damp cloth or antibacterial wipe
- Never submerge the pillow in water