Chakra Tumbled Stone Set - 7 pieces
These beautiful chakra stones are made of quality natural crystals and perfect for chakra, crystal and reiki work.
Each spiritual healing stone has a specific color and psychic vibration, emitting positive energy to attune and cleanse your aura.
All seven chakras in the human body are represented - by the stone color
- Base/Root Chakra (Muladhara) - Red Jasper
- Sacral Chakra (Svadhisthana) - Carnelian
- Solar Plexus Chakra (Mahipura) - Tigers Eye
- Heart Chakra (Anahata) - Green Aventurine
- Throat Chakra (Vishuddha) - Lapis Lazuli
- Third Eye/Brow Chakra (Sahasrara) - Amethyst
- Crown Chakra (Ajna) - Clear Quartz
Comfortable to hold and cool to use. Set comes with a velveteen pouch.
- RED JASPER (Red) - 'Root Chakra' - Courage, Stability, Grounding, Survival
- CARNELIAN (Orange) - 'Sacral Chakra' - Passion, Endurance, Creativity, Strength
- TIGERS EYE (Yellow) - 'Solar Plexus Chakra' - Warmth, Confidence, Humor, Laughter, Inner Glow
- GREEN AVENTURINE (Green) - 'Heart Chakra' - Love, Forgiveness, Compassion, Relationships
- LAPIS LAZULI (Dark Blue)- 'Throat Chakra' - Communication, Self-Expression, Judgement
- AMETHYST (Purple) - 'Third Eye Chakra' - Intuition, Concentration, Self Knowledge, Insight
- CLEAR QUARTZ (Clear) - 'Crown Chakra' - Positive Thoughts, Spirituality, Overall Balance, Acceptance, Purpose
Natural crystal stones : Red Jasper, Carnelian, Tigers Eye, Green Aventurine, Lapis Lazuli, Amethyst, Clear Quartz
Cube shape: Comfortable and cool to use
Size : (approx.) 22 x 28 x 6mm / 0.9 x 1.1 x 0.2"
Weight : 55g
Set : Comes in a velveteen pouch and card on the Chakras and their associations
'Chakras' are the name given to the energy centers in our body though which energy flows. The name comes from the Sanskrit word meaning ‘wheel’, so a chakra is considered the ‘Wheel of spinning Energy’ within us. Chakras are a source of energy for your spiritual and physical bodies – and a means of connecting the two. We mostly concern ourselves with the seven major chakras, and in mala and intention work – especially with semi-precious gemstones – chakra stimulation is an important factor.
Read more about Chakras on our information page.