Stackables are gemstone bracelets that you can wear individually - or stack up as many as you like to create your own unique statement. Reflect your intention, tell a story, or just have fun - the combinations are endless.
Stackables are strung on a strong elastic cord.
This Believe stackable bracelet is made with Mixed Amazonite gemstone beads (8mm) and Rudraksha seeds and embellished with the word charm, 'Believe'.
Gemstones: Mixed Amazonite
Bead Size: 8mm
Bracelet Size: Medium
Amazonite is a strong stone for communication, and is particularly helpful at times when it is difficult to speak the truth. It enhances intuition, psychic powers, creativity, intellect, and psychic ability. It can assist in lessening stress and self-defeating behaviors by calming and building self-esteem.
Rudraksha seeds have strong positive vibrational energies and strong spiritual and healing properties. According to the ancient Vedic scriptures, they were formed from the tears (Aksha) of Lord Shiva (Rudra). They have been used traditionally by most Eastern religions for controlling stress, inducing general healing and well-being, meditation, and engendering positive changes. Rudraksha seeds bring a deep tranquility and concentration, making them ideal for meditation. They also enhance the flow of Chi in the body and help to balance yin & yang energies.
Note: Our jewelry and mist products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any ailment or disease. Any results are the sole responsibility of the user.
Pranachic bracelets* come in three sizes: S, M, L, which measure approximately:
- Small (S): 6 - 6.25 inches (15-15.5cm) around
- Medium (M): 6.5 - 6.75 inches (16.5-17cm) around
- Large (L): 7 - 7.25 (17.5-18cm) inches around
These are internal measurements - as best as we can measure them. Measure your wrist at the area you wear your bracelet. This should correspond approximately to one of these.
When choosing a size, keep in mind:
- The bracelet must stretch over your hand - stressing an elastic too far will mean it will break.
- If you want to layer, go a size up - as the bracelets will not all be on the smallest part of your wrist, and you will want them to 'sit' on each other.
- Don't size too small, as it is uncomfortable wearing a bracelet that binds at the wrist - which moves and flexes a lot during the day.
* Pratinus Bracelet Malas are the exception - as they have fit all sizes, with their swivel clasp closures.