Warranty and Repair Policy
- Pranachic offers a 30-day End-User Limited Warranty. Our 30-day End-User Limited Warranty covers only manufacturing defects, which excludes malfunction or deterioration resulting from accidents, misuse or negligence.
- Our Limited Warranty covers our mists and all of our jewelry pieces, except for those strung on elastic. In addition, this Limited Warranty does not include the discoloration of metals, including the wearing-off of gold plating, as this is commonly caused by a chemical reaction uniquely individual to the wearer.
- Pranachic items which are not subject to return or refund include: gift cards, downloadable software items and any items purchase on SALE. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. We cannot offer exchanges on products that are not defective or damaged.
- If you have purchased an item within the last 30-days and wish to make an enquiry about the Warranty Process please email email@example.com
Note: Our jewelry and mist products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any ailment or disease. Any results are the sole responsibility of the user.
For Mala Repairs only:
- As we are dealing with sacred spiritual objects, a personal bond is created between the wearer and the sacred piece. If treated with respect, these pieces can last a long time.
- However, some pieces may break (although this is uncommon). If this happens, many believe that a ‘break’ signifies that the piece has served its purpose and the intention work is complete - which is a positive result. For this reason, each case needs to be dealt with individually and specifically.
- For the reasons explained above, for products that fall outside of the above 30-day End-User Limited Warranty we will look at the circumstances on a case by case basis. In all cases, any discussions exclude shipping costs - which will be born by the customer.
- Please contact us to discuss requested repairs. Once a decision has been made on a repair, the customer complete and return by email a Repair Request Form to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to shipping their piece.
- The customer will ship, at their own cost the product for repair to the below address along with an enclosed, printed and completed Repair Request Form.
- Please allow 6-10 weeks for repair and shipping.
- Pranachic is not responsible for any items lost in the return shipping or repair process.
- All products for Repair are to be shipped to:
Pranachic New Zealand
Attn: Repairs Co-Ordinator
PO Box 46259 Herne Bay,
Auckland 1147, New Zealand