Higher Dreams Stack
Stackables bracelets are gemstone based bracelets that you can wear individually - or stack up as many as you like to create your own unique statement. Reflect your intention, tell a story, or just have fun - the combinations are endless. Stackables are strung on a strong elastic cord.
The 'Dream Collection' is a range of stackable bracelets focused on the energy of Dream Creation. White Jade - the Dream Stone, combines with the delicate pastels of Botswana Agate to assist you in accessing your higher self in your dreams and carrying the energy and desires of your highest wishes with you when you wear them.
Get the whole Higher Dreams Stack (3): My Dream, Magical Dream and Destiny Dream stackable bracelets - together to create the look and the energy you want.
Gemstones: White Jade, Botswana Agate (faceted)
Bead Size: 6mm
Bracelet Size: Small-Medium
White Jade is the ultimate "Dream Stone," revered for its ability to encourage access to the spiritual world, encourage creativity, and to dream-solve, so that you can become who you really are. White Jade is a symbol of serenity and purity. It signifies wisdom gathered in tranquility. It aids emotional release, and encourages you to allow the best results to reveal themselves.
Botswana Agate is called the “Stone of Change” as it reduces stress and anxiety, protects against evil and fosters the ability to handle change in a positive way. It comforts and soothes and gently helps one make transitions of any kind.
Note: Our jewelry and mist products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any ailment or disease. Any results are the sole responsibility of the user.
Pranachic bracelets* come in three sizes: S, M, L, which measure approximately:
- Small (S): 6 - 6.25 inches (15-15.5cm) around
- Medium (M): 6.5 - 6.75 inches (16.5-17cm) around
- Large (L): 7 - 7.25 (17.5-18cm) inches around
These are internal measurements - as best as we can measure them. Measure your wrist at the area you wear your bracelet. This should correspond approximately to one of these.
When choosing a size, keep in mind:
- The bracelet must stretch over your hand - stressing an elastic too far will mean it will break.
- If you want to layer, go a size up - as the bracelets will not all be on the smallest part of your wrist, and you will want them to 'sit' on each other.
- Don't size too small, as it is uncomfortable wearing a bracelet that binds at the wrist - which moves and flexes a lot during the day.
* Pratinus Bracelet Malas are the exception - as they have fit all sizes, with their swivel clasp closures.