Chakra Round Stone Set with Engraved Symbols - 7 pieces
These beautiful chakra stones are made of quality natural crystals and perfect for chakra, crystal and reiki work.
Each spiritual healing stone has a specific color and psychic vibration, emitting positive energy to attune and cleanse your aura.
All seven chakras in the human body are represented - by the stone color and the engraved symbol or each.
- Base/Root Chakra (Muladhara) - Red Jasper
- Sacral Chakra (Svadhisthana) - Carnelian
- Solar Plexus Chakra (Mahipura) - Topaz
- Heart Chakra (Anahata) - Green Aventurine
- Throat Chakra (Vishuddha) - Lapis Lazuli
- Third Eye/Brow Chakra (Sahasrara) - Amethyst
- Crown Chakra (Ajna) - Clear Quartz
Comfortable to hold and cool to use. Set comes with a velveteen pouch.
- RED JASPER (Red) - 'Root Chakra' - Courage, Stability, Grounding, Survival
- CARNELIAN (Orange) - 'Sacral Chakra' - Passion, Endurance, Creativity, Strength
- TOPAZ (Yellow) - 'Solar Plexus Chakra' - Warmth, Confidence, Humor, Laughter, Inner Glow
- GREEN AVENTURINE (Green) - 'Heart Chakra' - Love, Forgiveness, Compassion, Relationships
- LAPIS LAZULI (Dark Blue)- 'Throat Chakra' - Communication, Self-Expression, Judgement
- AMETHYST (Purple) - 'Third Eye Chakra' - Intuition, Concentration, Self Knowledge, Insight
- CLEAR QUARTZ (Clear) - 'Crown Chakra' - Positive Thoughts, Spirituality, Overall Balance, Acceptance, Purpose
Natural crystal stones : Red Jasper, Carnelian, Topaz, Green Aventurine, Lapis Lazuli, Amethyst, ClearQuartz
Circle/Round shape: Comfortable and cool to use
Size : (approx.) 22 x 28 x 6mm / 0.9 x 1.1 x 0.2"
Weight : 55g
Set : Comes in a velveteen pouch
'Chakras' are the name given to the energy centers in our body though which energy flows. The name comes from the Sanskrit word meaning ‘wheel’, so a chakra is considered the ‘Wheel of spinning Energy’ within us. Chakras are a source of energy for your spiritual and physical bodies – and a means of connecting the two. We mostly concern ourselves with the seven major chakras, and in mala and intention work – especially with semi-precious gemstones – chakra stimulation is an important factor.
Read more about Chakras on our information page.